Saturday, May 10, 2014

Diaclone Gats Blocker Keshi custom

Wow, something I never knew existed until a couple months ago. A friend of mine on Instagram @Sir_miggs posted a pic of this awesome Diaclone Gats Blocker keshi figure.


I fell in love! 18 separate pieces that combine into a 6" keshi robot~??? What is not to love. :D  I was surprised that I never knew of it before, Not that I know of all keshi ever, but I am fairly knowledged in Transformers (and Diaclone) keshi. After some talking back and fourth a few people brought up me casting this puppy up, so I jumped at the chance since I wanted one myself. :)

So @Sir_Miggs being the awesome guy he is lent me his awesome loose one (he owns sealed ones as well) to cast up and this is what I made.
 Had to do all Keshi Flesh for mine. :)



 This last one is a special all Glow one I made for my bud  @Brownnoize 
(no I will not make any more like this)
:P


3 comments:

  1. Can you make another....awwwwe just got to the bottom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a little girl of 9, I saw this in a gum ball machine under “changing robots” and I wanted it very badly. I had about 4 space ships and then it was removed from the store, I was crushed. It was always one of things I still dream about getting it someday. Very nice collection and thank you for talking to us about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I just started watching Toy Galaxy videos on youtube and he's talking about transformers and gobots and I remembered this weird voltron type knock off of crude colored plastic from my local grocery store that I desperately wanted to assemble into the entire robot, but never got to. I had maybe 6-8 pieces, lots of doubles. I just tried to google it up and now found this page. Thanks for posting!

      Delete